2010年4月15日木曜日

I talk oil

two days ago, I wrote about the water, and today I must say that I have to say, the story of the oil control.

Typically, in situations under the skin, mixed too easily lead to the oil, T zone, especially in summer, half the time after the gas started to iron-clad, to report to wash their faces. Next, I have oily skin in the water, "which belongs to the imbalance of water and oil present, Internet search, and not water, often dry sense of non-oil, the separation phenomenon of" serious This will prove what I like.

Puresukuraibu appropriate action, I started a prolonged war in skin oil.

First, you need to clean the morning. I think sleeping together, the oil and dirt that look very used to do this, thoroughly cleanse again, not true, this is a big mistake! Oil and night, so the fat in the skin secretions of the most productive time, of course, you need to clean the morning, you can choose

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿